With scientific insights, traditional wisdoms, learnings from community herbalism and support for building herbal business, The Herbal Medicine Conference 2022 promises to be an event not to be missed.
Plants, People and the Planet – Synergy in action
Plants and people have always existed together, and our conference this years explores the nature of this relationship, looking at how plants have helped shape communities, how people and plants have moved around the world, how plants feed and heal us, and the ongoing spiritual connection between people, land and plants.
Building on the amazing success of the event since it moved online in 2020, the conference will feature live-streamed sessions, masterclasses, world-class keynote speakers and an exhibitor area. The conference’s interactive app provides opportunities for networking, topical discussions and Q+As.
Tickets will be available to buy from 4 August 2022, with the first tranche of speakers announced on 29 July 2022.
Last year’s sessions included:
- A film exploring Anne McIntyre’s amazing healing herb garden in the Cotswolds
- Kerry Bone discussing Functional Herbal Therapies
- A panel discussion on decolonising herbal medicine
- Chanchal Cabrera on holistic cancer care
- Creating a mindset to thrive
- The importance of herbal products from actual herbalists
- Functional infertility, Culpeper in modern clinical practice, the Junior Herbalist Club and more